Consider Us Your "In-House" Counsel
As a boutique law firm, Leslie Gartrell Toepfer, Attorney at Law, P.C. can align its resources and commitments with those of our clients, and does so without fear of conflicting interests. We function as "virtual" in-house counsel for many of our clients, responding immediately to client requests and questions when a deal hangs in the balance.
Our independence is an asset for clients
Having legal counsel readily available gives you a competitive advantage. It enables you to meet the changing, dynamic needs of the marketplace, deal with the questions, concerns, and due diligence requirements that arise. We're dedicated to providing service on a timely basis, recognizing that any delay could put reputations, financial resources and/or opportunities at risk.
Because each step in a complicated real estate transaction can involve a multitude of hurdles over many months, it is all the more important to have an ongoing relationship with an experienced real estate lawyer who is in a position to be proactive. We identify strategies for avoiding problems that could delay or jeopardize a deal. This saves you time and protects your financial resources.
Legal matters we have handled include:
- Acquisition and sale of investment, user, and ranch properties
- Commercial leasing on behalf of both landlords and tenants
- Title curative matters
- Commercial foreclosures and workout arrangements
- Commercial land and building development
- Residential real estate transactions
- Condominiumization of residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects
- Business Formations
- Dissolution of liability companies, for-profit and non-profit corporations
- Filing annual reports
- Maintaining minute books and company records
- Real estate based lending transactions on behalf of both borrowers and lenders